The Critical Digital Heritage Conference is organised by The Norwegian institute for Cultural Heritage Research (NIKU) in partnership with the Ludwig Boltzmann Institute for Archaeological Prospection and Virtual Archaeology (LBI ArchPro), The HEI: Heritage Experience Initiative (UiO) and the University of Stirling
The conference will be at the Gamle Museet (“The Old Museum”) in central Oslo.
Address: Dronningens gate 4, 0152 Oslo
The conference dinner will be held at Det Gamle Rådhus
Address: Nedre Slottsgate 1, 0157 Oslo
The CDH2020 conference attendees are invited to book a hotel room in Scandic Oslo City a short walk from the conference venue at a rate of NOK 1650 per night.
How to proceed for this deal:
- Go to www.scandichotels.no or www.scandichotels.com
- Set language to English og Norwegian (Not Swedish, german or other languages)
- Put in the dates for the stay
- Under “where do you wish to stay”, put in“Scandic Oslo City”
- Under “Booking code” put BNIK260520
- Finish the booking
The conference is organised by The Norwegian institute for Cultural Heritage Research with partners.
If you have any questions please send them to email@example.com